Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Some exciting news...

Well puberty has hit for me in terms of my blogging lifespan and I have decided soon it will be time to spread my wings and fly. Thus I have been busy with building a new blog (using Word Press) - This means I have much more control over the design of my blog and where I want to go with it in the future. I must therefore apologise as I have not been spending much time on putting up new posts because I have been busy in the background preparing the new blog. I look forward to unveiling it to you very soon, but you will need to wait just a little longer as I have had some formatting problems in bringing over the old content. Just like an anxious mother Blogger has not been so willing to let me go. I am very excited and look forward to posting the new address very soon - remember to keep checking back! It won't be long!

Cheers & Beers

PukkaLad

No comments: