Thursday, September 07, 2006

I Just Wanna Fucking Dance!

This is so my theme song today!


Right now I'm wishing that my work permit had been rejected. I hate being made to feel small and today one of my colleagues managed to do that big style. I struggle often with my job. The market research industry is what I would describe as rather manic. It operates in a perpetual state of chaos and this chaos becomes the way of working, the norm. To be honest I prefer order and I think I operate best in a more systematic and ordered environment, but what I can't tolerate is being made to feel small so that someone else can progress themselves. Of course in a style true to me - I never stood up for myself and right now I am sitting here at home feeling angry and frustrated, but less than I did when I left work - those gym workouts are useful for more than just losing weight.

No comments: