Sunday, October 08, 2006

I couldn't do it anymore...

I feel that the cost of a hairdresser in Holland is highly overpriced. For the past 6mths or so, I've been a proper tight arse and always had my hair cut at the kappersacademie. For €8.90 you can't complain or can you? The kappersacademie is the school for people who are training to be hairdressers and I have to say, I think my hair has been proof of that. Anyone who knows me, knows how precious I am about my hair and well I couldn't take it anymore. Sure I may have been saving more than €10-€15 per hair cut, but is it worth it for all the stress? Unfortunately not! Anyway I have done my civil duty. I'm sure there are a few future hairdressers who will be much richer in experience for cutting my hair, but my hair is going gray enough - I don't need another reason for it to get any worse. Now it's back to the professionals and I think the results speak for themselves!

No comments: