Monday, October 16, 2006

It is as bad as it looks...

Well I don't think such an ugly picture has ever been taken of me. At the time it was a little posed - what you think I'm that ugly naturally? Funnily enough though, it quite sums up how I am feeling today. Again, another round of questioning and complaining from the boss. I was hoping after our last chat we might have found our place in the pecking order - maybe there would even be some healthy respect. I guess not. I'm plankton and he's a whale - this I know.
I would just love a fairy godmother to step in and make all of this ok. How else do you survive when your best just isn't good enough? How do you get everything done, when there just isn't enough time in the day? How do you show that you're giving 150% and that if it isn't good enough, you don't know what else to do? How do you avoid taking pictures this horrible again in the future?

No comments: