Sunday, November 12, 2006

All for shits and giggles...

Well after a mad week at work, it was time to let off some steam (again) this weekend. This meant lot's of drinking and being out until 6ish each morning. I had only planned on doing this Friday night when we were saying farewell to two of our friends who are heading off to Malaysia for bit, but alas it was not to be.
Most scary moment: Getting my hair cut and while the hairdresser was moving my head about getting the urge to vomit quite badly (I had a bad hangover). The only saving grace was the fact that I was wearing a big black plastic apron.
Funniest photo: The best part was Marjolein asking Miranda about 80 times if she'd started yet while Miranda was having her arse kicked in their arm wrestle. I tell you that girl has some strength in that arm.

No comments: