Sunday, November 26, 2006

Up, up and away!

Well it's been quite some time since we've taken a trip away. An adventure to new lands. Today however the tide has changed. We have booked a trip away at Christmas which is now my new motivation to get through the crap past couple of weeks and cope with the shitty job I have to face every day. I probably can't afford such a holiday right now, but what are credit cards for... Mind, thanks to Swiss Airlines, the flights will be happening for a mere €175.
On Tuesday 26th December I will depart early afternoon on a flight to Warsaw in Poland. After a few days there, I'll be taking an overnight train to Prague to see in the new year. I hear the beer is very cheap there so I can't wait! After that it will be a few days in Bratislava before heading to Budapest in Hungary for another three days. That means no work for a little over two weeks and I can't wait! Well away I go to clean my backpack and make a hostel reservation or two.
(Photo courtesy of aviaphoto.ru)

No comments: