Saturday, July 08, 2006

Getting Started...

I've decided to start my own blog. I only wish I had done this earlier. It's an idea I have toyed with for some time now, but decided the photos on my website were enough to tell the story of my life. Last night however that changed.
Yesterday was the Summer Party for work, there was a BBQ down at Strand aan de Maas in Rotterdam. Of course drinks were also on work, so there was plenty to be had. Anyway a photo from a silly drinking game we were playing ended up on a friends blog. Today I was looking through his blog and well I was inspired to capture my life in a similar fashion. Thanks Carlo...
So this is the beginning nearly 31 years after the story really began...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the www. Keep up the good work!

mama-to-be said...

hi hon so you to got enspired by the same man......

Anonymous said...

Very interesting page!!!