Sunday, July 09, 2006

World Cup Concludes.

Aussie Aussie Aussie - Oi Oi Oi (apparently this chant originated in Wales - according to Big Brother UK). I suprised myself by getting quite involved in it - the World Cup that is. Anyone who knows me, knows I'm not really the sporting type. That said I'm a bit shocked at how wrapped up I am in the whole thing. Firstly I was devistated when Holland went out, one day later it was Australia (by those cheating Italians) and a week after that England. I'm left with the dilemma now of who to support. It would have been Italy, but I have a personal dislike for them at the moment due to their on field theatrics, so I guess it has to be France.
Well done to our little Aussie Battlers - you did us proud!

Photo linked from FIFA World Cup 2006 website.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AUSSIE OI!