Sunday, July 09, 2006

Seven Years Ago...

I started a relationship with someone. A someone who in that time has been my best friend and my worst enemy. Someone who has been my responsibility and at the same time responsible for me. Someone who has been my support and someone who I have supported. Seven years of ups and downs, because fairytales don't come true. What is true is reality and seven years later I know what is real... We have each other for better and for worse, through thick and thin, through the good times and the bad times, through love and hate. When the bad times come they should be celebrated, because they make the good times so much better. I don't say it everyday, in fact I don't say it that often at all. Many times I don't even show it, but seven years ago, I became a very lucky man!

1 comment:

mama-to-be said...

And then you made me happy by moving here.... JEEEH!!!!!!